September Ends

by - 7:00 AM




now all these sirens sing for me, but I just wanna hear your melody
I call, and I can hear you sing, but oh, it's only my echo ~ starset

I can't breathe at the thought of you
it's a telekinetic issue ~ starset

oh, oh i'm on my way, counting down the miles to your heart
oh, oh I can hardly wait, i just wanna be right where you are
i just wanna be right where you are ~ sultan + shepard


i ask about your day and tell you that i miss you
we go through everything, but nothing that we need to say ~ parachute

i'm on the other side, on fire, with an ocean between us, ocean between us
you're on the other side of this wire with an ocean between us, ocean between us ~parachute

i'm sorry I can't give enough, these scars they only leave me numb
i'm paying for my own mistakes, i've given all my feelings away ~Declan J. Donovan



these trials make us who we are, who we are, we are
we're motivated by the scars that we're made of
these trials make us who we are, who we are, we are
we take our places in the dark
and turn our hearts to the stars ~ starset


got me shaking at the sight, oh, got me quaking in my mind, oh
you're tripping over every fault of mine, you're breaking open every single time ~starset

don't let me let the
don't let me let the
don't let me let dark take over ~starset

I guess it's easy to see what music I listen to the most. I wanted to take a moment to talk about mental health. Take care of your mental health. This month was rough for me, but honestly, I'm feeling so much better. I'm taking care of my mental and physical health. For the first time in a really long time, I feel amazing, I feel joyful and happy. 

It's easy to fall in line with constantly working, using our phones, social media... but we need to know when to step back, when to prioritize our mental health and our minds. 

Trust me, a few days away from the screen, a few days to focus on your health is not selfish. It's worth it. I'm not talking about the self-love movement. I'm talking about self- care. There's a difference. You need to take care of yourself in order to care for others and you want to be in the best health possible, right?

Mini rant over. 

Have a wonderful October, my frens. See you next Thursday. K.C.T.D <3




You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. So glad you're feeling better. <3 <3 Thanks for always being so encouraging! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't even with the new blog look, i love it so much!! And yes, taking a break is so important! September wasn't easy for me either. And i love the song lyrics, i'm going to try and find the songs now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, it is! Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. YAY, let me know what you think of them. :D

      Delete
  3. THE LYRICS
    THE HEADER
    THE MINI RANT
    SO AESTHETIC!!!

    Sorry September was rough! I hope October is a better month!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK
      YOU
      SO
      MUCH!!!

      I'm doing better and moving forward from here. :D Thank you!

      Delete
  4. So. Many. Starset. Lyrics. Why.

    But on a serious note--I am really sorry that this has been a hard month for you, I've been praying for you and am always here if you need me. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because. They. Are. My. Life. Now.

      Thanks, hon, I appreciate that. Same goes to you. Thank you for all your kind words and encouragment. <3

      Delete
  5. Love Starset!

    I'm glad your feeling better, even if you had a rough month. Self care is important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME. I'm obsessed. Like, really, really obsessed.

      Thank you. It is, and I'm doing so much better now. :D I can't wait to share the things I've learned when I get past this point.

      Delete
  6. So glad you're feeling better. <3 Taking a break is so so important, and so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so get you. My mental health has been a little tipsy. I think this is going to be a better month for me. Hope it is for you. Take care!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad that you're feeling better after this month, Brooke. Sending good wishes your way. <3

    This post is just so aesthetic and is giving me all the good vibes! (BTW I am in love with your new blog header XD) Have a lovely October, girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of starset... guess it's time to Google ;)

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete