Book Haul//I Bought Five Books

by - 7:00 AM



I love the feel of a new book in my hands. The beautiful feeling of holding someone's heart poured out into pages, the tender way the words mesh on the page creating a beautiful story... books are a gift. Reading is a privilege.

I bought five books that have been on my list for quite a while and I'm excited to share with you what I have bought.


100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons|

I had the greatest honor of reading the book in advanced. I knew even before I read this book that I would love it, and to no surprise at all, I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK. I bought it so I could put it on my shelf and admire the beauty that is this book.


Resurgence by K.A. Emmons|

I also had the greatest honor of reading this book in advanced. Once again, FREAKING LOVED IT. I love the entire The Blood Race Trilogy, and they remain my favorite series at the moment. It's going to take A LOT for someone to knock them down as my favorites.

I mean... no one else has Fin. 😍😍 (Refer to THIS post if you have no clue as to what I'm talking about.)


Out of Time Trilogy by Nadine Brandes|

Okay, so the next three books are a trilogy, which is why I grouped them together instead of listing each one separately. But I will link my review of each of them when I finish them. I'm not very far into the first book, but I also never read anymore. 😭😭

I have been wanting this series for years now, and I finally bought it. I'm so happy to have them on my shelves. What I've read so far is FANTASTIC and I can't wait to see what happens next.

A Time to Die (review coming sooner than the others)
A Time to Speak (review coming soonish)
A Time to Rise (review coming soonish)

So yeah, finally knocking down some books on my TBR. Also, at some point, I will get a better camera and lighting, but I'm actually kind of impressed with what I worked with and the outcome. I know the pictures aren't the best, but they are decent and I'm happy with them.

Also, side note: It's official Autumn! Even if it's still extremely hot where I live. I'm about to bust out the pumpkin spice. Give me all the pumpkin pie!!!

What books have you been 
dying to read?
Anything on this list look
interesting to you?
What are you currently reading?
Let's talk in the comments!




You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. Your picture-taking skills are so good, Brooke! I especially love the 100 Days of Sunlight pic. <3

    I MUST READ ALLLLLL OF THESE. I’ve only read the first two Out of Time books - and then stopped because our library system didn’t have the third. :( ONE DAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I want to get a better camera someday, but I'm so glad you enjoyed it! That one is my favorite, too!

      Aww, bummer. I think they still might be on sale on Amazon.

      Delete
  2. I'm dying to read Out of Time!!! Also The Blood Race is amazing. Also I'm hoping to read 100 Days of Sunlight NEXT MONTH. :D

    Awesome post!! Love the pics. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's pretty good. YES IT IS. YESSSSSSSSSS

      Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. These books all look amazing and the ones I've read are SO GOOD <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pictures and books! I need to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the two that I've read out of this bunch are really good!

      Delete
  5. Your book pictures are so cute! <3 I definitely need to read The Blood Race series ASAP...XD
    (also, this is actually me...for some reason comments with my google account weren't working)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! YES IT'S SO AMAZING!!!

      No problem. I hope things get sorted out for you soon. <3

      Delete
  6. These are great! Resurgence is on my TBR but all the others were five-star reads for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Out of Time Trilogy was AMAZING!!! (I still need to read Resurgence, though...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to get through book one because time isn't on my side. xD YES READ IT! <3

      Delete
  8. Your pictures are so aesthetically pleasing, wow!

    ....I must admit, I need to read all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I soooo want to read Abbie's book!!!! And the trilogy too ;D

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH! THE PICTURES ARE CUTE!

    100 DAYS OF SUNLIGHT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    I still need to read the Blood Race trilogy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3 <3

      YES READ THEM ALREADY!!! (And while you're at it, get Lia to read them, too.)

      Delete
  11. I need to read 100 days of sunlight. I've heard great things. All the pictures look great!!

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete