Special Announcement

by - 9:00 AM



It's Monday, folks.

Which means I shouldn't even be here right now. But, y'all get me twice this week. Yes, Thursday's post will be going up as planned, don't worry.

This little extra post exists because I have a special announcement.

I am now on Twitter and Instagram!

Yes, you read that right! The girl who has avoided this for as long as possible FINALLY has social media. And I'm not mad about it. I'm actually very stoked. Why? Well, for now, let's just say things are moving in a positive direction with Rise. I have special news coming about that very, very soon.

So, if you would like to follow me on Twitter and Instagram, you can click here and here.

OR...

The links to my social media can be found at the top of my blog to the left of the header, or on the side of my blog, just underneath my fake picture. (Yes that is not me, haha. A real picture will be coming soon for all my social media, but for now, we go with one that looks similar to me.)

Spread the word! Tell your friends. On Twitter, I try to spread positive writing and life advice. On Instagram, I do bookish posts. Well, one at the moment. I'm working on my aesthetic, haha. Trying to get that Fall aesthetic. (I need to buy some props, okay? I'm getting there, haha.)

If any of y'all have any advice for me, leave it in the comments because I need all the help I can get. I'm really new to all of this.

And shoutout to Faith for forcing me into making an Instagram early in the morning so she could be the first follow. 😂😂😂❤❤❤

That is all for now. See y'all on Thursday!

~ Brooke

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. AHHHHH, so exciting! I wish I had twitter and Instagram, but I have helicopter parents instead.😂👍
    Soon though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still going to stalk your accounts though, fyi ;)

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha that's okay. That's why I have them where you can see them. xD <3

      Delete
  2. *cackles* I am the ONCOMING STORM and also your stuff is so gorgeous and I adore it all *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are. xD THANK YOU, BUT LOOK AT YOUR STUFF. 😍😍😍

      Delete
  3. That's awesome!! Totally following you!! (will send you a DM so you know its me!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY WORD I AM SO EXCITED YAYYYYY!!!
    Also naughty Faith xD
    And I already followed you yayyyyyy. (Yes I know I'm way overusing the 'yay's but who cares right??) ( actually I do xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!!! I don't mind all the Yay's!!! <3 <3

      Delete
  5. Super excited! I'm thinking about getting an installgram. I will have to follow you if I do. ;)

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay :) It's always a new adventure when one joins new social media platforms, haha. I hope that you have nothing but good experiences through Twitter and Insta!

    -T
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. It's very interesting but I love it. Thank you!! <3

      Delete
  7. ahhhh so glad you're pulled in ... going to follow ;D

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete