:: the end ::

by - 10:00 AM

 *all pictures are from pinterest. all rights to their respective owners




and in the end
I'd do it all again
~ fob

this blog and blogs I've run before have given me some of the best and worst experiences. and to let go doesn't feel entirely right.

and we've done this before. I let go, then I come back full swing...

and so I won't say this the true ending. 

but I will say... this is the end of... something. 

I've found that blogger has not been a safe space for me anymore. and a lot of that has contributed to the fact that in my time here, I've made some friends, but I've lost some too. 

and that's truly just life. 

gain and loss. 

but this space has been hard to write in for a long time. especially since becoming in author. 

everything is chaos. 

I can't say THIS IS IT, I'M DONE, GOODBYE FOREVER...

because I don't think I'm truly done. I think right now, my mental health is demanding I step away from a lot of things. 

one thing I've stepped away from is social media. so if you're looking for me there, tagging me in things, messaging me, I'm sorry if I've kept you waiting. but I just haven't really had the urge to look back. usually I'm addicted to it. 

but lately there has been a LOT of stuff going on in my life, plus we have a whole freaking world out of balance and so many sides yelling opinions and ideas and just...

everything is so loud. 

"wear a mask"

"don't wear a mask"

"vaccines are good"

"vaccines are bad"

I'm not here to state my opinions on things or begin arguments.

I can only say that some things have been damaging to my mental health and that me wearing a mask any longer than 30 minutes has done some damaging things for my anxiety and depression. 

I can say that, but a lot of people won't HEAR me. I think you guys will. I think you understand. I respect everyone who wants to wear one, too. I just struggle. And no one wants to hear that these days. 

anyway... that being said

this is merely a goodbye for now sort of thing. 

I need to recharge. I'm sure I'll pop back in somewhere. 

and if you want to reach out, my email is ALWAYS open and I'm on it pretty often these days. (replying, however, I'm usually not great at but hey I can try to do better xD )

anyway... yeah.

I'm not looking for attention about what's going on. I just wanted to share that if I'm gone for a while, that's why. Even logging into blogger is a struggle sometimes. So I can't completely guarantee I'll keep up with every post, but I'll try to read some. 

Long winded story aside (goodness Brooke, they didn't ask for your life story)

I hope y'all have a wonderful new year. I hope you reach your goals. I hope you hold onto hope because that is all we have now. stay strong. you're all amazing. 

this isn't goodbye.

this is see you later. <3






You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hey, we all completely get it - the Internet can be such a hard place to be on, especially in these days. Do whatever is needed for your mental health, and don't feel bad about it! <3

    I hope you have an AMAZING New Year! I'll be praying for you, and I might hit up your email at some point. ;) See you later <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 thanks, Nicole. I look forward to hearing from you. <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. <3 <3 <3 We understand. We love you. It's all good, dear one. <3 <3 <3 I'll still be here and you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of love and fuzzy vibes, fren✨💖 Take care of yourself, everything else can wait. I love you<333

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand. You should do what's best for you. If you never come back I'll be fine with it cause you are more important than the blog. I know we just met and all, but I honestly care about your wellbeing. Sorry if this sounds strange from a basically stranger.
    I might do the email, but I don't know what to say, where to start. I'll figure out when I get there I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's totally understandable to want to step away! Whether that's permanent or just for a while, you should do what's right for you. I'll be praying for you. <3

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely understand needing to step away, or leave entirely. When my anxiety gets bad I always get the urge to delete all my social media accounts, and I don't think it's a bad thing. It can be necessary. Take care of yourself, I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete