:: taking a pause ::

by - 8:00 AM

so...

I'm taking a small break from blogging. It's not that I want to actually go on hiatus. But I'm feeling dried up on ideas for what I want to blog about.

I have so many ambitions and goals, but I'm in a place of self-discovery. So some things in my life have to take a pause.

and this is one of them.

I will be back at the end of the month for another recap post because I loved doing that recap for April.

And I'm not saying I'm taking the whole month off or anything. I don't really know what my plan is. But when I'm ready, I'll fully return with new stories, new insights, and hopefully knowledge of my plan for this blog.

I'm not abandoning it. never. I love it here.

but sometimes we need rest. and I think that's exactly what I need right now.

I love you guys. <3

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Take all the time you need, love. We’ll still be here when you come back. 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the time for you Brooke! We'll be waiting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be waiting! Have a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest is so important! You take all the time you need, and I hope it helps you! <3

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally understand. Love you forever, mah girl <33

    ReplyDelete