music I've been feeling lately

by - 1:00 PM



So don't tell me when it's over
I don't wanna know
I'm done carrying the weight of the world
So heavy on my shoulders
I just wanna feel this love

Even if it's only when I'm tripping I see your face
I ain't doing no one a favor while I'm sober
For the moment I can only hope this lasts
'Cause when the high stops then I know that you're gone

~ gone, blake rose

So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make it all stop hurting?
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless
So, before you go

~ before you go, lewis capaldi

So I breathe, am I gonna drown?
You'll be fine, I say it out loud
I should let someone know
Maybe when I'm better
So I breathe, will it ever end?
You'll be fine, I say it again
I should let someone know
That something doesn't feel right

It's like I'm colorblind (Like I'm colorblind)
'Cause everybody's world's in color
Except for mine

~ colorblind, mokita

Fill my head up with
Dreams and melodies
Think I'm needing you
More then you need me
Please don't let me go
Don't leave me alone
Think I'm needing you
But I don't wanna know

~ i don't wanna know, mokita 

My arms are open
But then I get close and I'll push you out
Pull you back like an ocean
Wanna be all in
But I'm bad with emotion
Maybe 'cause my heart
Was made to be broken

And I think I'd rather have loved 'til I lost
Than never have loved at all

~ broken, otr & au/ra (stripped version)

I've been up and I've been down
And I was kinda hoping
You could be my hero
You could be my hero
Well I've had high hopes up til now
And now I've realized
You'll never be my hero
Never be my hero

~ high hopes, yours truly (that's the band name)


Want my heart to be breaking, breaking, no
I'm happy and you hate it, hate it, oh
And I'm not asking you to let it go
But you been telling your side
So I'll be telling mine, oh
You can try
To get under my, under my, under my skin
While he's on mine
Yeah, all on my, all on my all, on my skin
I wish you knew that even you
Can't get under my skin
If I don't let you in

~ skin, sabrina carpenter


In my mind
Endless sea
Calling from the bottom
But you don't hear me

Send your line
Down to me
Meet me on the surface
I will never leave

~ diving bell, starset 


You led my way, then disappeared
How could you just walk away and leave me here?
Light the night up, you're my dark star
And now you're falling away
But I found in you what was lost in me
In a world so cold and empty
I could lie awake just to watch you breathe
In the dead of night, you went dark on me
~ dark on me, starset

(don't you just love it when someone drops you, and because you both liked a song, you stopped listening to it, but then you decide you're taking it back because it was yours to begin with anyway and not theirs to mess with? same 😉)


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love how no matter what the subject, Diving Bell will always make the list. Always. xD It's such a trademark of your personality and I love it.

    These songs are all so amazing and I love that you're finally sharing them! ^_^ And the overall like idk VIBE of this post is EVERYTHING. *flails softly*

    Love you so much boo <3 <3 <3 wonderful post as always and thank you so much for sharing your heart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always you know it ;)

      oh my word thank you!!! 😭😭

      love you too, boo <3 <3 <3 thank you for inspiring me to share my heart <3

      Delete
  2. Good choices! I've had Skin on repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Skin so much. Personally, I don't care about all that drama surrounding it, I just love the song so much, and think it's one of her strongest ones yet.

      Delete
  3. Ahh, these lyrics so bring on the feels. And, oh, I love Skin. Such a good song. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty formatting! and all the posts I missed from you when I wansn't paying attention to my blogger feed lol oops XD

    ReplyDelete