:: AMA but only Faith got to ask me questions ::

by - 6:00 AM


greetings and welcome to another crazy episode of Faith and Brookie. Today, we're having the episode on my blog because we thought why not. 

About a week or so ago, I held an AMA on instagram and Faith missed out because she was super busy that day. Even though I totally understood that, she wanted to do an AMA but only she got to ask questions and instead of doing it on instagram, we thought we would do a part two to our other collab, which you can find here, and that we'd have it on my blog.

Before we get started, make sure to comment below if you want to see a part three, or episode three of Faith and Brookie! And make sure you go to episode one of the collab and comment "Faith and Brookie Episode Three" to let Faith know what the people want. 🤣

(I sound like a YouTuber, oh my word.)

On to the questions. There will be tears and trees will be speaking latin. >:) 

Who do you count as your biggest inspiration when it comes to writing fiction?

I’d say the answer changes fairly quickly, and fairly often. Maggie Stiefvater has become a big inspiration, but that’s a recent development. People close to me tend to inspire me as well. I find inspiration in many different places. I don’t think I could name just ONE person as an inspiration. 

Gansey or Ronan?

Evil question -_- 
but I’m going to have to go with… Ronan Lynch. 

Ronan or Fin?

ACK. *cries*
*sobs harder*
*has identity crisis in five languages including one unknown one*

Ronan Lynch.

Ronan or Drex?

Forgive me, love of my life, but I’m going to have to go with Drex. But if Ronan wants to stay a side thing, he can. *nods* 

*whispers to Faith* can I put that on live? is that legal? xD 

Keep it.

Okay xD

If you got married today what color would your wedding dress be?

Dark blue, like a midnight sky, with glitter that catches the light and looks like a million twinkling stars. 

What do you think you will do when you’re a millionaire from writing?

Become a recluse in a hidden cottage, away from civilization, growing my own food, and writing books all the time.

Which book you’ve written is your favorite?

Unfortunately, that is classified at this time. >:) 

Which book I’ve written is your favorite?

How cruel. Pentegreens 4 has risen to be one of my all time favorites for reasons we’ve already screamed about. HUtS is also a favorite of mine for how different it is from anything I’ve ever read. There’s also Watched, which the ship is just perfection. I guess I have a hard time picking favorites of yours. We’ll say HUtS for now. 

Do you ever like sit down and stare at a wall and suddenly get struck by the very strong urge to get a cup of coffee and name it Howard

I can honestly say I have never had an urge like that. but I often have the urge to drink water and end up ignoring it. 

Is there a meaning to life?

Yes. There is a purpose to everything. Every life has a purpose and a reason behind it, even when those of us struggling to see it don’t see it. it’s there. 


What’s on your 2021 TBR?

All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
Dearest Josephine by Caroline George

those are my main four. I’m sure I’ll find more as the year begins. 

Would you ever consider freelance writing as a job?

I have gone back and forth on this. I think writing is something I enjoy as a passion. And to make it into something else… I don’t know that I would enjoy it as much any more. I want it to be the way it is to me now, rather than a means to make money. I do think writers and artists should be able to make money for their creations because they work hard, they deserve some recognition and respect. But to be a freelance writer? I don’t think I could do it. 

Honest appraisal of Atlas Shrugged?

It sounds very intriguing and while the concept of it is interesting, I don’t know the execution would be enough to make me want to really get into it. But I would try, obviously, for you. 

AND FINALLY… YOUR DREAM DATE

Honestly, if he just bought me food and we went somewhere, even just sat in his truck/car and talked and got to know each other more and talk about dreams and other ideas, that would be ideal to me. 

If he was someone I’ve already been with for a bit, literally sitting together and reading separate books and just being in each other’s presence would be perfect. Or food. Give me the food. xD

I am not that hard to please, my love language is quality time and that’s really all I want. Food and quality time xD it doesn’t even need to be fancy food. Give me a Whataburger. Give me some tacos. I don’t even care. 

all right everyone, that is all the time we have for today. I hope you enjoyed our little collab. Be sure to go check out Faith's blog. She posts lots of amazing content and is just so wonderful. 

and remember to comment on both episode one and two if you want to see an episode three.

<3

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. THIS WAS SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNN! I'm so glad we did it, it was even better than I expected it would be.

    Okay but naming your coffee Howard is a universal human experience, isn't it? Someone back me up here...?

    Ronan is a worthy choice *nods* not as good as like..idk...Nikolai, especially considering you want Gansey, but Ronan and Drex are both amazing. I approve this choice.

    Hmmm I think I need to cast a vote for the people deserving an Episode III mwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and since my vote outweighs all others, yup we're doing a part three *shrugs*

    This was SO much fun! Love you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are absolutely doing a part three. Pick a time and a place and let's do it!! I love doing collab posts with you 💕💕

      I don't know about naming your coffee but I fully support you doing that *nods*

      I love you, boo. Thanks for joining me here today 💕💕

      Delete
  2. I love this. <33 You two are ICONIC.

    YOU HAVEN'T READ THE SCORPIO RACES orrrrrrrr ALL THE CROOKED SAINTS??? I'm so glad you're prioritizing them because WOW you need them in your life. The Scorpio Races ESPECIALLY *screams*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww <3 <3

      I AM EXCITED TO READ THEM *screams* I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2021 READING!!!

      Delete
  3. Umm I totally name my coffee Howard cause it’s my brothers names and it irritates him😂

    I love this!! We need more!!
    YOU HAVENT READ THE SCORPIO RACES??? AKSKJDJD go and read it quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my word xD I didn't know this was a thing until now. That's amazing xD

      So glad you love it!!
      I SHALL!!!

      Delete
  4. I loved this. The questions and responses were just awesome! <3 Yes, we need a part 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! a part three will be coming >:)

      stay tuned for that muhahahaha

      Delete
  5. I NEED TO DO ONE OF THIS STYLE EPS ON MY BLOG SOMEDAY! ITS SO AWESOME! luv u both <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! You two are the cutest👀💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very late on this but THIS POST IS ICONIC AND I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH.

    also BROOKE. YOU PICKED RONAN OVER FIN. WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BROOKE. *mind-blown*

    Also can we have a part three please and thank you???? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACK THANKS

      I KNOWWWW *hides* It's been a strange year xD

      there will indeed be a part three >:)

      Delete