Snippets of August

by - 8:35 AM



Fall in and fall away, there's something in the hate we make.
Fall in and fall away, I can see the darkness ~starset

\\



\\

Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
thought we built a forever couldn't break up - miia

\\
But nothing could ever stop us from stealing our own place
in the sun
we will face the odds against us and run into the fear we run far
it has begun - starset

\\

You can read my mind, I feel it all the time
toxins all around you. You had me under spell
right from the start, I don't have a telepathic
heart ~starset



\\

"How can a broke person fix a broken person when they can't
even put themselves back together?"

"Well," he says, "Maybe neither one can put themselves back
together because they need each other's help to be whole again." -her POV

\\

I don't know what to say
but I'm gonna want you til the stars evaporate
We're only here for just a moment in the night
One day it shines for us the next we're in the night
so say the word and I'll be running back to find you
a thousand armies won't stop me I'll breakthrough ~starset

\\

So tired of comparisons
 tryna learn the lesson and
and I'm falling every time I do
the chemicals inside my brain
never let me feel the pain
pushing me to see the truth ~ the score

\\



\\

It isn't in my skin
or these scars that show
cause my fire within
comes from below
I feel it in my bones
I feel it in my soul - the score

\\

She never meets my eyes, but behind her own, there is a spark. Small, yes
But it is there. It's deep in her soul, a longing for something more. I only see
it because it matches my own. Otherwise, I'd be an onlooker to a 
pretty face, never knowing something deeper lies beyond the surface. -his POV




How was your month?
Anything exciting happen?
Let me know in the comments!

You May Also Like

27 comments

  1. This aesthetic is beautiful oh my word <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics and words! And love your new profile pic! ;D

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and thanks! Found it on pinterest. I hope to make a picture like that with me. :D

      Delete
  3. I love this type of post! (Those POV snippets . . . <3333)

    Hope you have an awesome September, Brooke! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! aaah thanks they've been snippets dancing in my head.

      thank you! I hope you have an amazing September too. Let's pray for colder weather. xD

      Delete
  4. Love the snips!


    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE THE AESTHETIC. And the simplicity of this post - so beautiful. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaahhh thank you so much!! that means so much to me. <3

      Delete
  6. THE AESTHETIC <3!!!! SO. PRETTY.
    And I love the snippet about broken people fixing each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Aaaaahh thank you so much! That snippet is my favorite, too!

      Delete
  7. Pretty pictures and lovely snippets/lyrics! :D My August was pretty good, with the most exciting part probably being (almost) published on Havok. I hope you have a great September!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Ooh, that's exciting! I know a couple of my besties love submitting to Havok. Thank you, you too!

      Delete
  8. This is SO pretty! All the heart eyes <3

    Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was so cool. Also, I apologize for being so awol from your blog and the general blogosphere lately. Life just got crazy...😭

    ReplyDelete